Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Healthy Vs. Unhealthy Relationships

As a class we gathered all of the "headers" or "big ideas" of the songs we analyzed. In pairs, we discussed whether, if they were seen in a relationship, they would be considered healthy, unhealthy, or if they can be found in both unhealthy and healthy relationships. When we see these actions or traits in Romeo and Juliet, we will have this chart as reference to see whether the relationship the star-crossed lovers shared was a healthy one or not. Click on the image to make it larger.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, i am from USA, I want to share this great testimony about how Dr.Agbazara helped me bring back my ex lover, During my search for solution i came in contact with Dr.Agbazara details and through his help my lover came back to me within 48 hours. So with these i am so bold to advise anyone seeking for a way to get there lover back to contact Dr.Agbazara on WhatsApp: { +2348104102662 } or via email at: { agbazara@gmail.com } I am so happy at least myself and my lover are back to each other again and going to spend the New Year celebration together Thank to Dr.Agbazara once again....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone, I'm here to let the whole world know of a man called Dr. Ekpen he is a spell caster and he is the man that helps me in my restore my marriage when my husband broke up with me, he use his power and gift to restore joy in my relationship. I want to also let the whole world know that he can still help if you are been blackmail by someone or you want to win a court case he can help. Contact him today via email: ekpentemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete